1. If you're concerned with whether a shopping site is legitimate or otherwise not, do some research about it. The internet could be a great way to discover other people's experiences with various sites. If the reviews of others seem promising, consider making a small first order. This can allow you to test out the client service, shipping, and gain a feel for the organization without risking a lot of money.
2. Shopping online is a great way to save money as you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, which means you should be able to find a great deal that will help you save even more money.
3. Be careful when it comes to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, full of misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's safer to be safe than sorry.
4. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer care if you have a matter. By contacting customer service before making your order, you'll find out how helpful customer service is and exactly how quickly they respond. This really is useful information to have when something goes completely wrong after you've made your purchase.
5. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know each time a product has dropped to some price you like. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you can ask for a price adjustment to satisfy the new deal.