1. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer support if you have an issue. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll find out how helpful customer service is and how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have in the event that something goes wrong after you've made your purchase.
2. To help protect your credit, use only one credit card for online purchases. This will help you quickly track your spending habits when the charge card statement comes in the mail. If you notice any charges which you did not make, call the credit card company immediately and report it to them.
3. If you're considering buying a product online, browse the reviews. The reviews from other people that have used the product should be able to give you a wise decision about the product. You might be able to find out the standard of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.
4. Shop around when shopping online. You will probably find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from store to store. To be sure you get the best deal, look at some different stores to discover their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the very best deal you can.
5. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or bigger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.