The flickering glow of tealights gives any space calming ambiance, but with these votives it also adds ambiance.
Crafted from Mercury glass, all 8 offer up multi-colored transparent hues with distressed details for a touch of rustic charm. Varying raised geometric and typographic accents add a look of opulence.
Line them up on the foyer console table to welcome guests in illuminating style, then add in a few rustic curios to craft a vintaged entryway display. While they're...
1. When you are online shopping, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a good reputation, you may be seeking trouble. Many people have had their credit card and personal information stolen from shopping on less than reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
2. When shopping for a certain item, check several different online retailers. Many times with some searching, you save as much as 25 %. Look at a number of websites to make sure you are getting the best offer. When figuring each website's price, be sure you include shipping costs into your calculations.
3. Discover more about the payment methods provided by the online store you are interested in. Most stores supply you with the option to pay with a credit card or with PayPal. A charge card is a safe option as long as the store includes a secure server. If you do not see any information about safety, it is best to go through a different store.
4. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the buying price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a certain quantity. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to fit into your budget after you've added everything in your cart. Having a full cart only to find out you can not afford the shipping is never a fun experience.
5. A reputable online seller needs to have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB prior to deciding to part with your hard earned money to find out if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't desire to be spending your money using a company that fails to offer.