1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a discount or some kind of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.
2. When shopping online, you need to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to purchase online. Utilizing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal at risk of hackers. Attempt to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
3. Before buying from a new online retailer, do your homework on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see the actual way it handles items like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also look into the BBB to find out if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions on its business before you buy anything.
4. When you are shopping on the web, make sure that you are only shopping on secure websites. Look in the website URL and it also should display "https" instead of the usual "http" at the beginning. Always have an up to date copy of anti-virus running on your computer as well. This will make certain you have a safe online shopping experience.
5. Do not forget to comparison shop when you are looking for things online. People usually do this when shopping in physical stores, but they don't think about it on the Internet. If you choose the first sale you see, you will find a chance you will miss out on an improved deal elsewhere.