1. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Based on the condition you obtain them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you go through the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.
2. An excellent tip to keep in mind when you're thinking about online shopping is to make certain the site is legit. You don't wish to be giving your credit card information away to someone who could potentially scam you. Always look at the site to tell if it's professional and safe to use.
3. In case you have questions while shopping, choose a live chat function on the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer support representative to correct any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can present you with a lot of reassurance.
4. When you enjoy the convenience of frequent shopping online, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every couple of weeks roughly, make up a new password for the bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.
5. Look for the right times to shop online. Often the stores that you frequent will have online sales that follow a time pattern. Many, for instance, schedule sales for the beginning of the month or at the end. When you see there's a pattern, hold off on buying anything until the upcoming sales period begins.