1. When getting things shipped to your home which you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of items. You have a straight to receive items according to the terms stated whenever you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Talk with the BBB for exact specifics and get what's visiting you fairly!
2. Do more research around the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stick to online stores with an excellent reputation.
3. Shop around while shopping online. You will probably find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from one store to another. To be sure you get the best deal, look at various stores to find out their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to obtain the best deal you are able to.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as a seller.
5. Sign-up for any identity fraud protection your credit card company offers, especially if you shop online often. No matter how safe you are or how diligently you believe you can protect your data, it's never one hundred percent guaranteed. Take full advantage of automatic ID protection and know you will have back-up, should the worst occur.