1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether you've had a good experience from them, and they will also obtain a reputation as being a seller.
2. Look for the right times to shop online. Often the stores that you frequent will have online sales that follow a time pattern. Many, for instance, schedule sales for the beginning of the month or at the end. If you notice there's a pattern, hold off on buying anything until the upcoming sales period begins.
3. When you shop online, make sure the site you might be on starts with "https". The "S" implies that the site is secure, which entails that you can safely enter your personal information without having to be worried about identity theft. In case a site lacks the "S" in it, you might like to avoid using it.
4. A great way to stay safe when you shop online is in order to avoid clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email from the company, proceed to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails seeking personal information or account information.
5. When getting things shipped to your home that you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of items. You have a straight to receive items according to the terms stated whenever you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Consult with the BBB for exact specifics and obtain what's visiting you fairly!