1. Do not spend too much money on shipping. Shipping charges can definitely add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free freight once you spend a certain amount, or possess a coupon code that allows you to get free delivery. Instead of paying your cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.
2. When you are shopping on the web, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a good reputation, you may be requesting trouble. Some individuals have had their credit card and personal information stolen from shopping on less than reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
3. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the buying price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to fit into your budget after you've added everything for your cart. Having a full cart only to find out you are unable to afford the shipping is never an enjoyable experience.
4. Once you enjoy the comfort of frequent shopping online, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every few weeks approximately, make up a new password to your bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for the strongest passwords.
5. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.